Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ian & Anya


A friend of mine asked me to make her a couple cards.  The top card is made with Quarterback Ian from Pink Poison.  She wanted a thank you card for her sons pop warner football coach and luckily I had just received my Ian stamp in the mail the day before.  The teams colors were black and blue and being the Dallas Cowboys fan I am, I had to use that cute little star dp.  

The second card is using the adorable Nurse Anya, also from Pink Poison.  I just lover her!  My friends aunt has been in and out of the hospital and she wanted to send her a get well card. When I first bought my Anya stamps, Nurse Anya was sold out...and I finally got her!  Now I have the entire Anya set!  I just love those cute little girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Great job . . . again! Camille

Joy said...

wow...you have the whole set! I only have two and want to get more! you did a wonderful job on the two cards. the people who will be receiving them will love it!