Monday, May 4, 2009

Is it really over...?

I wanted to thank all of you who came out to visit us at the craft fair this past weekend.  I know there were so many of you that came on Saturday when I wasn't there yet.  I had to stay home and make more stuff since we were pretty much wiped out on Friday night.  I didn't get there until 1 o'clock on Saturday and I am so sorry I missed you.  My aunty and uncle told me that you all came by.

Here is a picture of our booth that we took on Friday night before the mad rush.
This is my Aunty Lianne and Uncle Orlando, the owners of Chassy's Creations.  By the way, my uncle is the creative guy that decorated the booth.  He does such a fantastic job at all the fairs and we always get complimented on how pretty our booth is.  Anyways, this is a picture of them with the calenders that they make.  They started making these calenders many years ago and have since then started making those pretty containers with the butterflies on them.  Since we ran out of merchandise on Saturday we had to display some of these calenders they had left over from an older fair.
My aunty and I.  
We took this on Sunday at the end of the day.  We were all exhausted and although we had fun we were so glad the fair was over!  Being there from open till close for three days straight plus going home and creating more at the end of the night and waking up at 5 in the morning to create even more takes it's toll on you.  To be honest....I don't want to craft for a long time! LOL!  But I do have a lot of orders to fill so it looks like I won't get to take a break just yet.
Once again, thank you all for your support.  It was so nice to meet some of you and for those of you that I missed, I hope we get another chance to meet at the next fair.

11 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Wow the booth looks awesome!!! I can't believe I missed the craft fair! UGH!!!! I gotta pay attention next time!!! Please let us know on your blog when you're doing another one!!!

Joy said...

I gotta say that...yes, your booth is always the prettiest! I love to see all the creations you made and those butterflies on containers! we missed this craft fair, but hopefully we'll get a chance to go to one and I will definitely stop by to say hello! I know what you mean when you make so much crafts...you don't want to touch another thing...but then time goes by and you create again. love to see all your creations! TFS!

Unknown said...

Yes, wow, your booth was/is very attractive and no wonder you sold out - you make some awesome stuff. Yes, let us know when your next fair is.

Kyoko said...

Hi Chalsie! Boy, you, your Aunty & Uncle did such a fab job on your booth! I'm glad you sold all your items ... your creations are so awesome that you know it won't last. TFS!

Linda said...

Hey Girl! Sorry I missed you this time around, but it sounds like you guys did really well! Congratulations! Hugs, Linda

Michelle Alejandro said...

OMGoodness, didnt have time to come and visit you...was so sad about that. My friend stopped bye your booth and told me all about it! Wish I could have come bye. From the pics it looks so cute!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

OMG your booth was GORGEOUS!!! I am a sucker for anything pink, fluffy, ruffly and especially for fairy lights. Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

ITs looks dreamy and wow. I would be attracted to that booth if I was there. Awesome for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow I would have gone to your booth if I was at that fair.

eunice said...

Wow, your Uncle did an awesome job of putting together and decorating the booth...looks like fairyland! Glad to hear you did well at the fair...of course you would...your projects are to die for, so darn cute!

Cami said...

WOW! Your uncle did a fantastic job on the booth! I'm sure it was the prettiest booth there! It really is breathtakingly beautiful in pink and so soft and ruffly and fru fur. Really catches the eye. Your have great items and it's no wonder you sold out! Will catch you folks at the next fair! Hugs, Cami