Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Hello Kitty party


Happy Memorial Day everyone! Just adding this to my collection of Hello Kitty party favors and centerpieces. Had to make this set for a sweet customer named Jen from Hilo. Her daughter is having her 3rd birthday soon and she ordered these from me. I just shipped them out and I hope she likes how they turned out. Sorry the picture isn't a good one but by the time I finished I had to pack them up and ship them off for them to get to her in time. I only had two weeks to make 80 favors and 15 centerpieces. Ususlly two weeks is ample time but not when you have other orders to do at the same time! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Memorial weekend!

Chals~

6 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Chalsie Girl! Wow, love your favors and centerpieces!!! Sure do miss you and your awesome creations. I have been kinda MIA from blogland too ... too much FB! LOL!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Denise said...

Very Pretty!! I love seeing your Hello Kitty creations.
Hugs,
Denise

Joy said...

so cute Chals! so glad to hear that you are still around =) love that you are still creating for others too! those HKs are so cute and you can never get tired of them. hope you will start posting more! TFS! hugs, Joy

Teri said...

Love your HK creations! You are amazing to make so many in such a short time! Hope all is well, miss your posts!

Janis said...

Love those HK images that you do. Glad to see you back into crafting. You are a fabulous inspiration!!! TFS!

buy rift account said...

WoW! that was pretty awesome creation.=D