Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Gorjuss Valentine




Happy Wednesday everyone! My gosh has it been over a month since my last post!? My goodness! Anyhow, I have been working on some Valentine's Day stuff and I thought I'd share some them with you before Valentine's Day passes! LOL! I know I have been a terrible blogger but please bare with me. I think you'll enjoy what I have for you today.

My boss asked me to make her a set of Valentine's Day cards. She just loves the Gorjuss Girls so she requested that I use them. I couldn't resist to make a cute matching card box to send her cards in.

Here is a close up of the card.



I didn't want to make all of her cards the same so I made some red ones using a different Gorjuss Girl. And of course I made a matching card box for this set too!
Here is a close up the the red card.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with more Valentine's Day stuff!
Chals~

7 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

so adorbs tfs.....miss seeing your crafty projects.....hugs Liann

gailwoo said...

I love the color combinations too!
great job,
tfs,
gail/san francisco

Cami said...

Very pretty set, Chals! Your boss will definitely love this! All the colors are so pretty together. Cami

joni h said...

great post! love your cards using the doily! loving the color combo! Have a great week!

Evie C. said...

Your cards & box are so nice...love the color choices and images. Such a great job done!

Joy said...

awe...love those ggs too! they are so cute and I can't wait till they come out with new ones =) love your card set w/ matching box. this is so sweet! so time consuming too! your boss will love your creations! so glad you are back! can't wait to see more from you! take care.

Kyoko said...

Hi Chalsie!!! Good grief woman ... I LOVE THE CARDS! You sure do great work GF!

LOVE & HUGGIES,
Kyoko