Thursday, December 17, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks


Now that my sons pop warner football season is finally over I can finally relax and get back into the groove of things. I really enjoyed spending all that time with the boys at practice everyday and games every weekend but it sure took a toll on me!

Here are the gifts I made for the ladies that helped to make our team such an awesome one! Our team mom, business manager and a few other ladies who put in so much time for our boys. I bought some Big Island Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies and some Godiva Chocolate Dipped Pretzels and wrapped them all the same with a matching card.

For the players and the coaching staff I put together a video slide show of the entire season. That was another project that took up most of my time! I had no idea what I was doing cause I had never made a DVD before so I had to teach myself how to use the program I purchased. Let me tell you.....it was a lot of trial and error and hundreds of photos to edit! But I was determined to get it right so that it looked professional enough to give as a gift. I must say that I was very happy with the end result!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Aloha Friday!!!!!

Chals~

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Chals! Great to see you back on your blog! And with such awesome projects! I know all the recipients appreciated everything you did for them and the team! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, my Friend! Take care and keep in touch! Love you!

Joy said...

Hi Chals~ glad to hear that you are still around and that you have some free time to create! I know you must have been busy with all those craft fairs! you make such beautiful stuff! love your creations today! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you and your family have a blessed and prosperous new year in 2010! can't wait for your creations to flow and for me to get inspired! thanks for the friendship, I really do appreciate YOU! take care and big hugs~ joy

Janis said...

Oooh...such a cute project. I never heard of Godiva pretzels before. Sounds yummy! Wishing you and your family a wonderful new year!