Monday, November 24, 2008

Hot Cocoa / Cappuccino Gift Set

Thanks to all of you who came out to support us this past saturday at the Kapolei High School craft fair.  I thought it was going to be a total bust since it was storming, but we did really good thanks to all of you!  I am so sorry that I didn't get to post our new items before we went to the craft fair but I was so busy trying to finish last minute items that I just ran out of time.  Here is a look at the items we had.  Most of the stuff were sold out but a lot of you placed orders so I will be making more.  

These are our Hot Cocoa / Cappuccino Gift Sets.  Each set comes with two coffee cups filled with Caffe D'Vita Mocha Cappuccino and marshmallows.  These were a big hit at the fair and we sold out in no time!  There are many more styles available.  Each set comes wrapped in cellophane.  I will try to post more pictures up later.  I will post pictures of our other items in another post.

1 comments:

projectsgalor said...

Love what you have done. Another GREAT job.
Cyndi